Hey Simon,

I agree with you! I would love to work on this with you! Im still very new
to TW plugin development. All of Anwiki right now is just a set of simple
macros. If you're interested, let me know and we can coordinate in private
emails to continue working on this!

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/888a8957-10cf-4c87-9fd7-69b9b60931ed%40googlegroups.com.