I will have the larger project ported over to the newest version of TW this
weekend and run it off my personal server.
For the smaller project I am  going to keep adding 100 more records at a
time in the spreadsheet until I notice that it starts to slow down.

Thanks,

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4d1e4e5-0185-490a-8cf2-75308b0b4616%40googlegroups.com.