Oh wow, thanks for noticing, I love your Swipe widget! It has allowed a
JS-illiterate person like me to get what I wanted out of TW in my mobile
browser (outside of Noteself's android app
<https://github.com/NoteSelf/android-app>)

Yeah, a dedicated page for the widgets would surely help with spreading the
word around. A concise info page like this tiddler for the ButtonWidget
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#ButtonWidget> would make it easier for other users
to implement it in their projects, I feel like.

Oh, and yeah, thanks for pointing me towards the Press widget and
tiddlypiano <http://tiddlypiano.tiddlyspot.com/>! I'd play with these in
the coming weekend!

Cheers :)

P.S. can I do a bug report here? Removing the "$targets" parameter on the
swipe widget gives me a Red Window when I click the Save-tiddler button.
And although the tiddler isn't saved after clicking the Save-tiddler button
(without the "$targets" param), I can neither close nor erase the said
tiddler... and I have to refresh the wiki to go back in time (so to speak).

I ran into this problem while learning about the widget and learned how to
avoid it, but this might scare first-time users? Let me visualize this with
a gif:

<https://i.imgur.com/upV6DGm.gif>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/82cb2314-6fb9-462b-804c-ba52c22a02bf%40googlegroups.com.