Whoops.  My mistake.  I interpreted your instructions from gihtub:
*cp -r TiddlyWiki5/plugins/OokTech/MultiUser/MultiUserWiki
TiddlyWiki5/editions/*
*cd TiddlyWiki5*
*node ./tiddlywiki.js editions/MultiUserWiki  --wsserver*

as meaning it was the mandatory location.

Hey!  The up-side of all my questions is that now you know someone is
definitely trying to use your plugin.
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a0b3679c-b1a2-47fb-b9e5-d73052dd98ef%40googlegroups.com.