Folks,

Can any one please assist me re: WidgetMessage: tm-new-tiddler vs
ActionCreateTiddlerWidget ?

*Best so far*
I am using a Button with WidgetMessage: tm-new-tiddler because this also
navigates to the new Tiddler with the title field ready named "default
title" to edit.
However unless I rename the new tiddler, the second click of this button
simply reopens the "default title" and will not increment the title and
create a new tiddler.

*First*
I was using the ActionCreateTiddlerWidget and it would create a new tiddler
"default title" but not navigate to it and open it in edit mode.
However the second click of this button would create a new tiddler "default
title 1" but once again not navigate to it.
I tried some further actions to navigate to the tiddler in edit mode on
creation but I could not seem to get it to work

*How can I get the best of both worlds?*
Which would be the *Best so Far* but if a tiddler of that name exists
increment the title before opening it for edit.

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/69416b62-d643-4dc9-9cea-b9fca528a3a2%40googlegroups.com.