Just a side comment.

I seriously believe that a major factor that TW has far less discontinuity
problems than it could have is down to Jeremy Ruston. JR sticks on that
(core continuity) seriously to our real benefit.

Its pretty amazing that most plugins made years ago still work inside new
releases.

What I'm slightly concerned about is that if our BDFL
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictator_for_life> dropped dead
tomorrow there would be a take-up system for him?

(I read a lot of Dostoyevsky)
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a0cd1e8-88c3-4556-906c-fa93c6774c34%40googlegroups.com.