I mean this site http://j.d.material.muri.tiddlyspot.com/

seems that
http://j.d.material.muri.tiddlyspot.com/ is not synchonized with
http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com/

at http://j.d.material.muri.tiddlyspot.com/
zoomin story view mode is not as good as http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com/
there's no space between right side of story and vertical scroll bar
check these:
http://testZoominMaterial.tiddlyspot.com/
http://testZoominMaterialMuri.tiddlyspot.com/

and at at http://j.d.material.muri.tiddlyspot.com/
there's swipe-area layer for swipe
and can not go back and forth between themes
check this:
http://testZoominMaterialMuriSwitchTheme.tiddlyspot.com/

btw just find that tiddlyspot.com is really good at reproducing problem
if I have a problem, make a demo site in 1 minute...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20180408030530.E50A538054F%40webmail.sinamail.sina.com.cn.