Oh man, I should've deleted that site! (
http://j.d.material.muri.tiddlyspot.com/)

At the time it was more of a proof-of-concept... I moved on with a simpler
implementation of the widget and that site no longer applies (I'll delete
it in a sec)

If you still plan on using the theme with the swipe capabilities, please
use the updated theme and tiddlers at http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com/

and yeah, tiddlyspot is amazing for quickly sharing TW5s hehe. It's up to
us to keep the free servers clean, however, so I'm pretty embarrassed to
still have that outdated thing above running around causing confusion

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5152a946-dbe6-4e8e-aa5a-5c846692093a%40googlegroups.com.