Am Sonntag, 8. April 2018 03:57:11 UTC+2 schrieb Mat:

> Then, to almost automatically create articles, put this in a conditional
> viewtemplate
> <http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Conditional%20ViewTemplate%20Section>. This
> means that all (and only) tiddlers tagged e.g "article" will show the
> sub-section aggregation.

… With the downside that you are not able to define their sequence.

You would need to have a field in each tiddler which would define the order
in which to transclude them and put a sort into your filter.

But I think you're making it too complicated.

Remember what I wrote? The "3 tiddler" are just one string which is used as
a filter. So why not use your filter instead of using the filter to create
a string and then using that string again as a filter? Want to try? Put
trans-edit again into tiddlywiki.com and create atiddler with this contents:

{{
[tag[TableOfContents]]
trans-edit
}}

Still: There is no order. You would need an order field in each tiddler and
then you could use something like:

{{
[tag[TableOfContents]sort[orderfield]]
trans-edit