Thanks Vytas! You might want to update your copy of the macro.

I just added an action to the save and cancel buttons that will
automatically delete the temporary tiddlers created.

for your reference: http://j.d.paragraphs.tiddlyspot.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab041f0d-f620-41e5-8144-a685117bc44b%40googlegroups.com.