oh, yeah, that was pointed out in the official HammerWidgets page, too (the
pointer events block).

While I'm well inside the div, panning very slowly so the div keeps up, the
iframe doesn't block the movement... which made me think of Surgery games
and such.... which gave me the idea of the possibility of creating a game
with this lol

By the way, BTC... wait, maybe I'll post the rest of this thought over at
the official thread--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/506660cb-8246-43f8-a2bd-6ff5ab27e518%40googlegroups.com.