Hi David,

I tried Thomas' Details Widget <https://tid.li/tw5/hacks.html#DetailsWidget>,
and it works for me by transcluding the content of other tiddlers into the
"Details", then exporting only the parent tiddler.

The button widget (for "Close All" or "Open All") doesn't work, however...
does this work for you?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a5fb03fc-a13d-4eb7-9948-c3c77d754368%40googlegroups.com.