Doesn't the details widget hijack the entire line of text, though? I a
thinking more of either highlighting text or symbols within a line, and
having a click to open popup.

I went gungho for a while with details/summary for tables of contents, but
encountered css problems and stopped using it.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFJSN9rdRGPUNCQKCEXJ8hmbG_N%3DHWevoZHVtJMhU6DBYQ%40mail.gmail.com.