Oh, right, like a wikipedia article that has popup citations, but in this
case, has popup tiddlers, so reading won't be disrupted by line breaks...

I suppose I can also try playing with the DetailsWidget CSS a bit just to
maximize potential use.

I'm also interested in other folks' suggestions to this :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fd09b15c-352d-4ff0-a423-74b7046daa17%40googlegroups.com.