@JD

I made some minor updates on my moveablefab.tiddlyspot.com

mostly the handling when you press long enough to pan, but you don't
actually pan, so that it deletes that one state tiddler that allows panning
with the <$press> endactions (with a list filter that checks if panning was
done)

and a bit of css to show that panning is activated

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/df84fb41-30f1-4ef8-ba21-64dbb6c51320%40googlegroups.com.