Josiah,

As you say "Whilst 8,000 Tiddlers of Tweets with tags that rely on
filtering gets very slow" when looking at the specific case I realised the
main thing searched for was the tweet, so in a tiddlywiki for this purpose
why is it a secondary fields when it could be the title. Then in None
single file implementation most searching will be the title of a "skinny
tiddler" only.

In TWC the goto plugin was my favourite as first you search only titles
then click to search content with the advanced search.

I would like to add back a title only search tool in TW5

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c3f779fc-e14d-497f-80d0-0c145bd82103%40googlegroups.com.