Hello everyone,
I would like to add a tag to the current tiddler via a SelectWidget that
offers a filtered list of tags/tiddlers.

The filter selects all the tiddlers tagged with "prj" and I would like the
current tiddler to be tagged with the selected item (one of the tiddlers
tagged with "prj")

The solution I've come up so far is the following:

<$select  field='tags'>
<$list filter='[tag[prj]]'>
<option><$view field='title'/></option>
</$list>
</$select>

My current problem with this solutions is that all the tags are removed and
substituted with the one derived from the SelectWidget. I would like,
instead, to retain all the existing tag and just add the selection from the
SelectWidget to the tags.

Any idea on how to achieve the desired behavior?

Thanks,
Lorenzo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fb424f36-6f72-4537-9257-fce2e6bcdb55%40googlegroups.com.