Are you sure the "MyTiddler" case and syntax is correct?  I just ran a
test on my 5.1.5 and it worked fine under Linux/FF.  Also, which browser
are you using?  I only have Sierra, not High Sierra, but can test on it
w/FF or Safari if you'd like.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b730a98b-0b49-4794-90fc-d55ff4ed0114%40dagertech.net.