HI Costi,

I use tiddlyclip with opera, I am on version 49 of opera (on ubuntu 14.04).
It needs to be installed as an unpacked extension and the box "Allow access
to file URLs" needs to be ticked. download the zip from here
https://github.com/buggyj/tiddlyclip/releases. (and unzip)

If you are doing a lot of clipping you may want to also use the
savetiddlers extension - https://github.com/buggyj/savetiddlers/releases -
it also needs to be installed as an unpacked extension.

BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9bf09abe-3f7f-4a4e-9dbe-89354311a5d1%40googlegroups.com.