Hi folks,
Very interesting discussion going on.

@Brady
Sorry for being silent even if directly mentioned. ... But I think some of
your early questions about uni-link have been answered by others, in the
same way, as I would have done it. ..

The tiddler.title discussion isn't new. If you search for UUID in this
group you'll get discussions dating back to 2011, where TiddlyWiki 5 wasn't
born yet :) (Click this link
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/tiddlywiki/uuid%7Csort:date>
and scroll down)

I have been involved in most of them, so I thought, I'll shut up this time
and see what's going on.

There is only one (short) thread that I want to point out: Federated wiki
and tw
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/tiddlywiki/uuid|sort:date/tiddlywiki/1PRWJCD2zg8/oHQRB3i6KygJ>

Especially Jeremy's last post, which I'll quote here, because I like his
consistency over the years :)

On Friday, September 9, 2011 at 2:55:44 PM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> For what it's worth, my take on tiddler GUIDs is to acknowledge that
> they are sometimes useful, but note that it is already possible to use
> a GUID string as the title for tiddlers, and that GUIDed tiddlers can
> co-exist with ordinary tiddlers. We can work around the lack of a
> human readable title by, say, adopting the convention of a "display
> title" field.
>

> Cheers
>

> Jeremy

more replies will follow.