I'm struggling to get a macro to behave correctly with Tobias Beer's appear
widget.
http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/

The appear widget allows you to open tiddlers and have them appear as a
block within the current tiddler. I wrote a simple macro to reduce the
boilerplate which works fine except that clicking on any one of the links I
create with it, opens all of them, not just the one I clicked on. This
doesn't happen if I write the markup manually for each link.

The follow up question on this reddit thread appears to address the same
problem but with respect to the reveal widget.
see:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5/comments/5p83xd/how_to_collapseexpand_section_within_a_tiddler/
However, the answer provided requires the manual labelling of all the
popups which renders the macro pointless as far as I can see.

The macro is in a tiddler tagged with $:/tags/Macro to make it global. I'm
new to TiddlyWiki, am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

Thanks,

Tom

\define inline(linktext tiddlertitle)

<$appear show="""$linktext$"""
$state="tiddler-slider" mode="block">

<$transclude mode="block" tiddler="""$tiddlertitle$"""/>

</$appear>

\end

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fcc7ef10-c365-43d1-8704-bc7f95c26c09%40googlegroups.com.