Hello,
  First of all I would like to say how much I like Tiddlywiki. I really
enjoy using it to store all kinds of information. Someday, hopefully, I
will understand it enough that I can contribute to the community.

For now I want to know if there is a way to export multiple tiddlers to a
single json file. Say I have a bunch of individual tiddlers all tagged "How
To's" and I want to export them into a single json file, is this possible?
Basically I want to export a bunch of tiddlers that I use for inventory of
a bunch of servers. Each tiddler has custom fields I use for OS, CPU, and
such. I would like to export it all out to a json file, or even a csv I
suppose, so I can bring the data into another application, excel or a sqldb
for example.
I am trying to avoid having to go through and export each one individually
and then try using JQ to try to combine them into one file, (have not had
luck doing that).
Thanks for any help. I hope there is not an obvious answer that I somehow
missed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c0be9064-4873-4c77-8bff-c0d927a4adad%40googlegroups.com.