Hi Sjaak,

On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 1:46:22 PM UTC+2, Sjaak Adriaanse wrote:

> I updated from 5.0.12-beta to 5.1.15,

BACKUP FIRST!!!!

That's a big jump. ... I think your problem is, that you may have imported
some theme-tweaks to your new TW, that are not compatible with the existing
stable version.

   - So you could download a new empty.html from tiddlywiki.com
   - Then drag and drop your work.html from the OS file-browser to the open
   empty.html
   - It will show you the import list
   - Check this list and __only__ import your content to the new TW.

Especially have a look for tiddlers that* start with $:/* .....
SystemTiddlers ... They may contain stuff that is not compatible anymore.

Also have a look at your plugins. .... Some of them may be outdated and may
behave strange with the current version

TW stable implemented a lot of functions into the core, that had been
plugins in beta. ...

Just some thoughts.

mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c33f5c74-c46e-4cb7-b563-5946df968fee%40googlegroups.com.