> Hi BTC,
>
> Sorry to say that: I get a lot of sync-errors and it is completely
> unusable on my tiny phone screen – so maybe you should indicate what the
> recommended hardware specs are and how to use this to sync correctly.
>
> Thanks for sharing anyway!
> Thomas

Hi Thomas, yes with my latest changes all those sync errors pop up... I'll
need to look into it why ...
It's not really made for phones, I'm sorry. Some things will not be shown
and performance will be bad I guess.
It's a work in progress as I said - the sync errors will hopefully
disappear ... I have tons of state tiddlers auto-generated and deleted on
the fly ... somewhere there within lies the problem
I'm noticing different behaviour on nodejs, tiddlydesktop and as
single-file ... on TD running the wiki folder no errors happen

There's a difference between single-file and nodejs (maybe) that causes
those sync-error-popups ... the site would still be usable but the popups
are too annoying

The hardware doesn't have to be that powerful, it runs on firefox-esr too,
I really don't know anything about OSX, my windows install is dead and I
can assure it runs beautifully on Linux ;D
For phones I generally think something with a single-tiddler view would be
better, maybe we could swipe our tiddlers left/right to go from one to
another and create something very lightweight so that it runs well on phones

Anyway, I shared this to let others have a look at it, see some old or new
ideas and maybe share their templates, too

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/87f88233-1444-4618-b1a4-37f122b3315f%40googlegroups.com.