On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 12:02:41 AM UTC-7, HC Haase wrote:

> @Mark S
> thanks that worked. As this is a quite a basic search, but useful with
> other filters (not only i the standard search) I think this should at least
> be included in the drop-down suggestions in the filer search. This operator
> was unknown to me despite I have used TW5 for years.

To add your own filters to the drop-down:

1) Create a new tiddler (e.g. "SomeName") tagged with "$:/tags/Filter"
2) add a "description" field containing "My Filter")
3) add a "filter" field containing "[search:text[MYSEARCHTEXT]]")
4) add a "list-before" field (leave it with a blank value)

The tag indicates that this is an entry for the filter drop-down.
The description is the text that appears in the drop-down.
The filter is the text to insert into the filter input field when the
drop-down item is selected
The list-before field (with NO value) forces your custom filter to the top
of the list (otherwise it would be at the end of the list)

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools.com: "Small Tools for Big Ideas!" (tm)
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/505547e9-053e-4ab1-bd9d-fccdd04537b5%40googlegroups.com.