RE the first part. Node.js doesn't serve up images. If you can get Jed or
Arlen's server's to run somewhere, then they should be able to serve up
images. Then you have to determine the path to those files (your local web
path, not the physical file path) and change the contents of
$:/macros/ximg/path" (going from memory here) to reflect that new path
basis.

It's unclear from your description whether you're actually trying to run
nodejs ON your iOS device, or whether you're trying to connect to an
existing server running on your laptop. If the latter, then your address
won't start with "localhost" but something like 192.168.1.2: 19671 (it will
depend on your router IP assignments).

Good luck
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c8bc1dd-ed9d-42ce-b041-d6545e0f5fd5%40googlegroups.com.