I thought I should post the change log. I apologize that this release has
been more rushed than usual and less thoroughly tested, although I still
use master for my personal TiddlyServer installation.

   - *Added /static as a reserved mount path and
   moved /icons to /static/icons.*
   - Added a warning if a mount path is reserved.
   - Added a settings page at /admin/settings/. The tree and types options
   are not yet available.
   - Added allowLocalhost hashmap to settings.json identical to allowNetwork.
   Options for one of them does not affect options for the other one, so
   localhost may be more restricted than network.
   - Added several options related to logging, and now allows logs to be
   saved to file using NodeJS appendFile.
   -
      - Added options: logAccess, logError, logColorsToFile,
      logToConsoleAlso.
   - Added debugLevel option in settings to set the debug level of the
   messages to be logged to console or the error log.
   - Add filename field to specify the filename of the file being uploaded
   to a folder.
   - Upgrade to TiddlyWiki 5.1.16

Enjoy!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/117192e5-6027-4854-b7f1-4b14f6951acf%40googlegroups.com.