> Hey BurningTreeC,
>
> As usual, this work is *fantastic!!!*
>
> As for the sidebar link I think you meant:
>
> http://hammerwidgets.tiddlyspot.com/#Sidebar%20Slider%20-%20How%20To

oops, edited, thanks !

> I'm very interested in that sidebar, but in a more limited way. I really
> only want tiddlers to be draggable within the story river, not necessarily
> removed out of the story river. Is there a way to *put it back *into the
> river once you've activated the top bar?
>
> Thanks for all your hard work!
>
> Diego
>
> the sidebar and the tiddler-dragging are two different things - the only
thing in common is that both use the pan widget to get the mouse coordinates

on the hammerwidgets page if you drag tiddlers around there's one way to
put them back to the story river: drag them to the left of the page, the
free space between the story river and the screen edge, then release the
pointer. That snaps them back to the river.
there are many ways this can be done, I'm still sorting out what works
best. On btc.twtemplate.tiddlyspot.com I use 4 clicks on the top tiddler
bar to snap them back - I'm playing around with this
I consider the sidebar slider implementation as pretty solid - though I
want to limit it at the right side, too so that the sidebar doesn't become
more narrow than the configured sidebar width (350px default)

What needs to be pointed out is that the hammer widgets only provide the
values of the gesture events and the pointer coordinates. Everything else
is done with wikitext with the help of different plugins - that means
everyone here can make some macros, I'm glad to help realizing ideas

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55be13bc-08f6-402f-9e51-96568a49ea8e%40googlegroups.com.