Hi Jed
thanks for your quick answer.
I tried your testsetting with https://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/FetchTiddlers/ and http://tiddlerbundletest.tiddlyspot.com/ I guess the https thing is the reason why it was not working. Tiddlyspot does not seem to be https at the moment...

One proposition:
It would be great to have checkboxes to decide which virtual tiddlers of a fetched bundle should be turned into real tiddlers
(like in the importpanel).
Is your mechanism compatible with Mario`s bundeler?

Yours Jan