Thank you Birthe!
Yes that was the reason! I changed the type to text/vnd.tiddlywiki and it
works now!

Just a question! I have a tiddler with mypic.jpg around 380 kB and then an
Stylesheet tiddler with datauri
it should also occupy the same size! So, is it any other way to save the
space and minimize the required size?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b9d1de3c-9cbb-41c4-9aec-f89b7b91f561%40googlegroups.com.