In light of Jeremy not being able to host the TiddlyWki meetup in Oxford
this summer, I'm willing to host / find venue / etc. in the US, and
possibly use SUNY resources as host. I would be happy to attend a
conference / meetUp (either virtual or FTF) where folks can share their
TiddlyWiki work, and talk about different ideas, and it fits well with my
goals for DesignWrite Studio.

Three offers of venues

<1> Utica, NY or Albany, NY (easy for me to set up venue). Both are several
hours drive / train from New York, or fly to either Albany or Syracuse.

<2> New York City -- I'll have to hunt for a venue, but think I've got one
to use, will need a bit of time.

<3> Virtual Conference / presentations, which I could host / set up / etc.
I can use SUNY resources for hosting, serving video, etc.

If there are 5+ positive responses here in the next few days to any of
these ideas, I'll move it forward. , and set up a s

I'm thinking late June.

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ee94804f-3366-49ae-8742-38aaf96a0929%40googlegroups.com.