While trying to improve handing of .meta files I may have made the date
fields handling work. So hopefully both the date fields and renaming
tiddlers that have .meta files should work now.

This is just on the node js version for the moment. I am going to bed, the
single executable versions will probably be updated in the morning.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2993d527-7129-4903-8c85-ad107b59d9ed%40googlegroups.com.