Hi Jed,

For the record, although the armv7 executable doesn't work directly on
Termux (on my Android 6.01 Fairphone), it does work like a charm on a Linux
subsystem (Debian Stretch in my case).

Android device owners out there, if you are somewhat familiar with Linux,
here are the main steps:

   1. Install the Termux app on your Android device
   2. Get the https://github.com/sp4rkie/debian-on-termux script and tweak
   it if you want (I only changed the localtime)
   3. Follow the Readme instructions in order to execute the script from a
   directory that resides on your main sdcard (otherwise it can't be executed)
   4. Wait about 30 minutes until the Debian installation completes
   5. Execute the *enter_deb* script
   6. *apt install xdg-utils elinks* # seems a bit overkill as the only
   reason is to allow Bob to open its console...
   7. exit Linux and re-execute *enter_deb* with the *-n* option in order
   to log in as the normal Termux user
   8. download tiddlyArmv7 from here
   https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-SingleExecutable/releases/ and execute \o/

The next executions only require to first enter the Linux system from
Termux using* enter_deb -n*.
This is not exactly the snap aimed by these executables, and I guess that
those who don't fear this procedure won't be afraid to install the normal
MultiUser plugin on Termux instead. But I'm sure there are some advantages
of using Bob that way, if only because it launches quicker than with the
usual node tiddlywiki command.

Cheers,
Xavier.

-- Xavier Cazin