@BurningTreeC -
Hi - once I imported your three files - I am not sure what to do next.

I cannot find any visible indication that the files did anything to the
system.

The files are on the system with the following names:

   1. $:/core/modules/widgets/button.js
   <#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Fwidgets%2Fbutton.js>
   2. $:/core/ui/Buttons/new-tiddler
   <#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FButtons%2Fnew-tiddler>
   3. $:/config/accessKey/new-tiddler
   <#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2FaccessKey%2Fnew-tiddler>

But nothing else seems to be happneing

would you mind please clarifying

cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/45041a0f-1338-40c6-8e4e-54751c43dbcc%40googlegroups.com.