Hi Mohammad,
Sorry, I did see you question and looked at the now rather old showroom. I
updated it in january of this year and changed a bit. I updated it again
when I saw your question and tried so see if i could do something. I do not
know how to make it support the shortcut you mentioned. I do see the slides
in the order shown in the list field, dragging and dropping on the list
changes the order. So I really do not understand, sorry.

Also I think there are some much better examples around now.

Let's hope you or someone else have some good ideas.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/01eab512-8db4-4e18-b907-9a9e4d6c8916%40googlegroups.com.