Hey Tony,

Yeah I'm getting used to Tiddlywiki. It's pretty cool, but in no way
intuitive.

Okay so here's kind of what I was thinking. For the sake of example we have
3 documents, DOC_A and DOC_B are semantically similar let's say TAG_A,
DOC_C has TAG_C.

DOC_A is made of two subdocuments DOC_A_A, DOC_A_B, both of which should
inherit the tags from DOC_A, but as I implied, I don't really want them to
appear at the same level on the TOC.

CONTENTS
TAG_A
     DOC_A
     DOC_B
TAG_C
     DOC_C

Were I to go to the twiddle for TAG_A, I would like to see DOC_A_A and
DOC_A_B and DOC_B_*. This is kind of how I've been taking notes (index
cards (DOC_A_*) of the important points that point to a source (DOC_A),
which I like to group semantically. So I'd like to be able to organize my
notes: at a document level and then at a semantic level.

Hope that makes sense,
Heath

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe31198f-26c8-4c4a-9e7c-d53e54b61b61%40googlegroups.com.