Thanks a lot! One thing though, I get this error:

```
Error: Cannot find module '../../TiddlyWiki5-Jermolene/boot/boot.js'
```

I removed the TiddlyServer folder and moved my settings.json to the new
folder.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b0d10f57-d675-4abe-a613-a1b6c8d90712%40googlegroups.com.