I set up a reverse proxy with nginx in front of a node.js TW, using SSL and
basic auth.  It worked reasonably well.

I pulled out nginx and put apache 2.4 in its place.  It fetches the initial
page, but it soon throws a 404 on a PUT of $:/StoryList.  According to the
Apache log, it receives

   - "PUT /recipes/default/tiddlers/%24%3A%2FStoryList HTTP/1.1"

which is  /recipes/default/tiddlers/$:/StoryList.

Any ideas?
TIA
- Kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bbea0ae6-6ca7-456e-9fa8-05f20f6527f7%40googlegroups.com.