Ed,
 Thank you for sharing! A wonderful photo slider.

Just to note that, this is nice slider for image gallery.
Here we wish to have a plugin to be able to prepare slides for presentation
like beamer and powerpoint.

Cheers
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ca896ff8-d1f4-4703-802f-4a73a4eee0c8%40googlegroups.com.