I don't think there's really anything else someone's made.  You can try to
do HTML munging using BeautifulSoup in python.  Should be able to use
something like:

with open("NameOfFile.html") as f:
 soup = BeautifulSoup(f.read(), "html.parser")

soup.find_all('div', attrs={'title': 'NameOfTiddler'})

That'll get the the Div that represents the tiddler, but you'll have to
figure out how to parse it.  And it relies on BeautifulSoup4, which you can
get with
pip install beautifulsoup4

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/aafd5a26-5450-40bc-b080-4dd12f94e2fe%40googlegroups.com.