> I've updated to the last version and it is still happening.

Did you reinstall the codemirror plugin, too?

Is the issue the same when you try typing fast
on https://tiddlywiki.com/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/?

I tried it on my Android phone, too and couldn't reproduce this problem

Which setting do you meant?

It's the "inputStyle" setting in the codemirror config. I've set that
explicitly to "textarea" so that on mobile browsers it doesn't create a
"contenteditable" area which was reported to behave strange

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1906a641-3d23-4390-934f-ecacc68574dd%40googlegroups.com.