> Great piece of work!
> For me Alt+Right and Alt+Left does not work!
> (Windows 10 + Chrome 66)

You can change shortcuts in the ControlPanel -> KeyboardShortcuts

 How Alt+O works? Does chat set/unset some stylesheet tiddlers (i.e tagged
> a tiddler with $:/tags/Stylesheet) or use a macro to activate the outliner
> view?

It's actually a startup module for keyboard shortcuts that recognizes them
globally.
It's all in the tiddler $:/core/modules/startup/keyboard.js.
I made a pull request on github for this but don't know if it gets merged -
I'm thinking about making it a plugin. We'll see ...

You can add your own shortcuts by creating a tiddler
$:/config/ShortcutInfo/my-action and a description in its text field
Another tiddler gets a field "key" with the value: ((my-action)) ... in its
text field you can put actions that get executed when you hit the
key-combination you define for "my-action" in the KeyboardShortcuts tab

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1bc0a814-4020-4c28-a22e-72275381ad12%40googlegroups.com.