Tiddlyshow is a new application from Tiddlywiki. I call it an app or
application not an edition not a plugin.
It is used for presentation and slideshow. It is objective is to be a
simple yet powerful presenter based on html5 and wiki

http://tiddlyshow.tiddlyspot.com/

[To start the slideshow click on the small button on top-left corner]

This is based on the work of many developer and helpfull comments and
answer to question in this forum.
Part of codes is borrowed from the great work by Mat, Birth, BTC, Tobias,
Jed, Jeremy, Thomas, Tony, Eric, David,  ...
(Sorry if I forgot a name ...)

I appreciate to have a look and let me your opinion, your comments. I will
later upload this to Github in the hope
people find it useful and advanced users and developers from this forum
contribute to improve it or fork and make better app.

I hope I can add the following features when I had enough time
 - themes (styles, colors, fonts)
 - effects
 - shortcut keys
 - export to pdf

I try to have tiddlyshow as an app for final users.

Note: In this application some codes or plugin has been directly or
indirectly used! I tried to appreciate them. I did not see a licence policy
for them.
By the way let me know if there is a violation!

Best regards
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7d987cc-92cd-43e0-98e9-34e53ddf9bc4%40googlegroups.com.