Hey Mario,

Again, thank you for this wonderful plugin. Just a few thoughts:

   - I was wondering if its possible, and if so what your thoughts are, on
   having alias linking happen automagically without the additional |? syntax.
   So when I type [[myalias]] the parser would first search for tiddlers with
   that name, and if none are found, then search for aliases with that name,
   and if none are found put the italicized link in place for the nonexistent
   tiddler.
   - I frequently find myself making two aliases a name and its plural
   (example below). Could this be automated as an option?
      - tiddler title: An Important Method
      - aliases: AIM AIMs
   - Could we use aliases in tags? Sometimes I have long tiddlers like A
   Very Long Important Method with an alias like AVLM. It would be convenient
   to tag with AVLM as well (I know this was discussed previously, but Im not
   sure where anymore).
   - Search could also include searching aliases, without the need for
   explict filtering.

Thanks again!
Diego

Is something like that possible?