BTC

Okay, Im gonna click around and check if any other popups might be an issue
in some circumstances. I can't help with Javascript. No skill.

FWIW, since you can get the buttons to work singularly maybe you can avoid
invoking the popup? What buttons are actually needed in that window? (Given
its dedicated to print / final edit)?

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/04f93153-d874-4189-bed8-dd2bf9e217da%40googlegroups.com.