BUT its still pertinent. I did guess you were taking up on my playfulness
as a semi-joke.

The RESULT is as good as anything.

No one needs know it was a 30 minute fun exercise :-) Let them think you
hot sweat over lambing :-)

J. x

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f3b0fe4f-ede3-4de1-b706-a71fe2d830f2%40googlegroups.com.