On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:45:36 PM UTC+2, Mohammad wrote:

> So, I appreciate if you kindly explain me why you have used pure.css

I used it, because it is simple and doesn't need any javascript to work
with it. I did like the landing-page, the photo-gallery and the
blog-layout.

and is there any plan to adopt in in TW?

I think, with a bit of work we could modify the e-mail layout, to view
tidlers in a completely different way as now. ... With a little bit of js
involvde

I'm talking about exported static pages here!!!

> If not do you recommend to use it?

I want to use it for "TiddlyWiki as a static site generator" as mentioned
in the last video. ... But there is some more work needed. I hope I can
post the next video soon!

Using pure-css with the TiddlyWiki SPA ... I think it would be possible.
... BUT ... If I would start with a new theme for TW I'd use a grid-based
layout, based on native "grid-css"

IMO this would be the most work, but has a lot of potential.

I personally would like to have CSS-based responsive menues for the TW SPA.

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/556a97b5-590f-403f-ba25-0b5b653791c6%40googlegroups.com.