> PMario: And I would develop it on my own. I think most existing frameworks
> have no idea, what is needed for TW, because the have been developed for a
> different target audience. ... They will only step on our feet.

This is right. I mean PMario is correct to the reality. I DO understand
visiting Bootstrap and other CSS ideas is helpful. I really can't see how,
in the end, however, their methods are anything but adding complexity you
really do not need.

As I mentioned some posts back, I think Thomas Elmiger's BRICKS is helpful
as it organises TW CSS classes in a way that makes TW CSS easier to work
with.

Fact is a web page, like TW, has styling already and the easiest route is
(1) study it; (2) tweak from a foundation of knowledge of (1).

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8fae036d-aa9a-4b63-b229-dcd54c9f2659%40googlegroups.com.