Mohammad & David

Its an interesting question.

Davìd is going for coverage.

Mohammad is wondering why make it so complicated?

The quick answer is that the cascade of CSS in TW can sometimes be
confusing because some bits can be switched off and on and you need to know
what is active, when, to work it out. So David goes global.

Just a note
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/410d0a1e-5808-449d-9c8f-165149a45fcf%40googlegroups.com.