The http://printriver.tiddlyspot.com/ by BurningTreeC has very powerful
feature.

This tool lets us to create book and export to pdf.
Look at the [Print/Export] button on wikipedia [ an example
here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Book&bookcmd=book_creator&referer=France]

This way TW can be used to produce books in a very nice format.

Thank you Simon!

I am very interested in this plugin and I am sure it can do what the
Wikipedia book creator does!

*One suggestion*

Like Stories by Tobias Beer, A book can be created by collecting the
related tiddlers and then print them in a pdf bundle.
By the way the method now is used by printriver is efficient to add several
tiddlers, but the Stories let you change the order of
tiddlers. So, this feature can be added to printriver.

Cheers
Mohmmad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24748926-994b-4fd1-aedc-ce7a2b45b3b3%40googlegroups.com.